Mohr moved to his main position at Playtech from his subsidiary Techplay Marketing Ltd. where he was responsible for licensee relations, marketing and product management.
The first release targeting online casinos dates back to 2001. Three years later, the manufacturer launched iPoker, the largest poker network, and in 2006 it added video bingo to its gaming portfolio for the first time.
Types of games
There are more than 500 games in the provider’s collection.
The emphasis is on video slots, but the portfolio also includes electronic roulette, video poker and blackjack.
The studio fuels audience interest in its products through collaborations with the whales of the film industry: Warner Bros., Marvel Entertainment, and Paramount. This allows the company to release slots based on comic books and Hollywood pictures: Ace Ventura, The Flintstones, Pink Panter, Superman, Top Gun, Iron Man and others.
Features and benefits
The advantage of the software is the single platform. Poker, video slots, blackjack, bingo and even sports betting are united into a single network.
The developer prides itself on being the first to develop multi-channel projects.
Online slots from Playtech have the important advantage of using small bets. The minimum spin cost does not exceed one credit in the currency of the online casino. Return rate in some slot machines is very high – from 97%. A classic slot machine Ugga Bugga is really known worldwide for the record RTP of 99.07%.
All slots have a full demo mode, which allows you to play Playtech slot machines for free and without registration.
Best slot machines
The collection of games is designed for fans of movies, comics and cartoons. Widely represented slots of Eastern themes, a large series devoted to the myths of ancient Greece. The best-known video slots include a range with brands from DC, Paramount, Fox, MGM and others. Now at the peak of popularity are novelties from Playtech with Marvel heroes. Some of the best include:
- A five-reel video slot about the search for the treasure of ancient Indians. In free spins mode, the multiplier can reach up to 27 times the value.
- Age of the Gods. King of Olympus is a simple five-reel slot that recently hit the jackpot of $1 million;
- Ugga Bugga. African-inspired three-reel slot machine from 2006 with an unusual reel layout and a record RTP level.
- It’s a slot based on the Hollywood blockbuster The Mummy starring Brendan Fraser. In the Mummy Hunt Bonus round, the protagonist has to fight the rising dead.
- King Kong. It’s a game based on Peter Jackson’s King Kong movie with a progression through the story using multiple backgrounds and bonus rounds.
The company operates under a licence issued by the UK Gambling Commission. The company’s software has been certified by independent experts Technical Systems Testing (TST). Each month the random number generator (RNG) and payout percentages are tested by the Online Players Association.